A Letter from the Director
Thank you for viewing our web site! We are now taking registrations for our fall season. Please note, our classes are starting to fill so make your decisions early.
We take you and your families safety seriously that is why we have installed Heppa Filters, Use of a sani-fogger, Hand sanitizing stations, Clorox cleaning products and safe distanced dance spaces in each studio.
We have had classes successfully since July with the following protocol in place:
1. We ask that any student or family member who has a fever, been exposed to someone with COVID or displaying any characteristics of same to stay home.
2. Arrive at the studio through the back entrance
3. All students and anyone who has to enter the studio will need to have a mask and a thermoscan taken. Any temps above 100.3 will be denied entry.
4. So we keep the number of clientele at a safe rate we have dismantled our waiting room and ask that parents either wait in their car or return when class is over
5. While waiting to enter the building, please respect the 6 ft spacing in between persons.
6. Please do not bring food into the studio
7. Please notify the studio of any COVID related issues with your family.
8. After your thermoscan has been taken, please proceed to the hand sanitizing station before you are directed to your classroom.
With these safety procedures in place we will provide you with dance classes in the safest environment possible.
Please know if at anytime you have questions, to contact me personally for any clarification